Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pictures from Garden. Pool, and Landscaping Books: Can You Help?

I was looking at books and Barnes and Noble and there were a few pictures I liked but that was the only thing I liked in the whole book. So I was hoping you guys could help me out by either scanning the pictures from your books and emailing them to me or by giving me link to a website where they are.





The books are:


Sunset Pool and Spa: Page 150 gray and white house


Sunset Big Book of Garden Design: Page 106 - 107 A Family Garden


Pool Scaping: Page 171 Spa with waterfall


Page 137 Water slide

Pictures from Garden. Pool, and Landscaping Books: Can You Help?
How about trying the library first...





EDIT: You can also see if they can get the book from another library, they can check who has it and get it for you. FYI


Don't need the thumbs down people, just trying to help. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment