Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Best Interior design software that is not hard to use?

What would you think..i need names... Money is not an issue... I am just really into it...I don't need the where i have to make my own floor plan...


I have Better homes and gardens Home designer suit 8.. but I don't like how it is formated.





Also what do the pros use and is their software hard to use. I heard of Auto CAD or something like that.





Thank you ahead of time

Best Interior design software that is not hard to use?
Yes I use auto cad, and yea it takes a few lessons to learn, but I think it's the best. Also they use vector works, but that maybe more complicated than useful to you. Also kitchen designers, bathroom designers, use a program call 2020 its the easiest one I know of out there. Good luck learning the new programs, hope my advise was helpful!
Reply:Try Smartdraw. It has a 7 day free trial with an option to buy. The software comes with premade templates or you can draw your own. In the free version there are a lot of categories and options of "things"- ie... bathroom, has 5-7 different shower ideas. try it out. It can't hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment