Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Looking for Forums for landscape gardening?

I'm looking for Forums on the topics of landscape gardening/design and home improvements. Tried doing a search but could only find a couple which were not very active (few members). Can anyone help? Thanks.

Looking for Forums for landscape gardening?
I don't know if this will help but there are a ton of forums for all kinds of things. www.gardenweb.com. Then click on forums and you will see a large list of all kinds of subjects.
Reply:Well this is not a forum but rather a TV channel's website...They specialize in Home and Garden and always seem to have really cool stuff on their network





It called HGTV and the website is accorindly named the same





www.hgtv.com





Here you will find tips and possible chat forums I'm sure...





Otherwise, my girlfriend's dad is a professional landscaper so hit me up with any kind of questions you might have and I will get back with you





See you 'round.

Hiking Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment