Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the easiest home design software to use?

My 12 yr old son wants to be an arcitect and we have played around with some of the less expensive ($9.99) home design software, but they seem a little hard to get started with. Anyone know if a very simple one to purchase? We were thinking of the Better Homes %26amp; Gardens series, maybe find one on e-bay..

What is the easiest home design software to use?
Google SketchUp is free. If your 12yo is anything like my 10yo he should be able to become proficient at that pretty quickly. My son goofs around with my AutoCAD which is NOT inexpensive nor would I have thought it easy, (considering what I charge for drafting)!


You can get it here.....





http://www.sketchup.com/

shoe lasts components

No comments:

Post a Comment