Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I design either a scottish or exotic themed garden?

Hi, I'm not very green fingered but would like to try and make the most of my fairly small (approx 5m by 7m) paved garden.





I'm thinking of either a scottish or exotic themed garden and would really appreciate any suggestions on planting. What I have in mind so far, which isn't much, is some wall baskets, pots obviously since the garden is paved and perhaps some sort of climbing plants to hopefully grow along the wooden fencing which is on 3 sides.





Anyway I would really REALLY appreciate any suggestions.


Thanks,


Donna :-D

How do I design either a scottish or exotic themed garden?
I would go for the Scottish garden as those plants are very hardy,just like the Scots.lol! You can also group pots together with Heathers and small Conifers in them,and place 4 or 5 of different sizes in corners and they look great. I would also buy Lobellia which looks fantastic in hanging baskets,but if you want people to look at your hard work in the garden,dont put up too many hanging baskets! Theres also Ferns which look great in pots as well.The secret is not too have too many of any one plant cos it gives you more variation to admire when you sit there with your glass of wine.Good luck.
Reply:http://www.srgc.org.uk/feature/Plant%20C...

shoe care products

No comments:

Post a Comment