Saturday, November 19, 2011

Best Software for Landscape Design?

Does Autocad provide landscape design friendly version? any free library,module, instruction to input?





I need 3D animation for garden, is Maya the best? I heard 3D max is not that good,





How about Dynascape?





I have Vecterwork, the support is very bad, your opinion?

Best Software for Landscape Design?
The best software I've ever used is my own hands and feet. Yeah, still soft, no gloves.





Pencil and paper work, but hands on is my mode.





auto cad is convoluted and has very expensive tech support ($100.00 per hour at last count) if you experience any glitches. Don't think I'd use it for landscape disign. Construction, yeah....





Can't critique the other programs you're asking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment