Saturday, November 19, 2011

I want to design a water garden in my open terrace .How am I to start with. please suggest me ideas.?

You should first check with your local nursery and ask if they have the supplies.





You can make a water garden in almost anything. Decide how big you want it to be and find a container (I like the really big pots you can get @ 1/2 price pots). You will need a small pump like you woul use in a fountain, a liner for the pot and whichever water plants you like or can find in the local nurseries.





Look for cool rocks or get a small fish to add for some interest.





Just realize that the direct sun can cause a lot of algea to build up so ask the nursery how to keep it controlled.





Good luck and enjoy!

I want to design a water garden in my open terrace .How am I to start with. please suggest me ideas.?
sent me a pic attachment of ur terrace





nick.note@yahoo.co.in


No comments:

Post a Comment