Monday, May 11, 2009

I need someone in bristol (U.K) DESIGN AND do my garden-any offers?

my garden is quite big and i don't have green fingers. It is laid to lawn. It is too boring, i want it designed and for it to have an exotic look. I need it to be relatively low maintence.

I need someone in bristol (U.K) DESIGN AND do my garden-any offers?
Well flower, I would suggest that you go along to the library and get yourself a few books on the subject of garden design.





You never know you might actually enjoy it and think of the sense of achievement of doing something for yourself.





If you are serious and want to re-do your garden don't have piddly little borders around the edge, make them nice and deep.


If you are buying pots or containers buy the largest you can afford, they look big in the garden centre but will look much smaller in your garden.





The RHS website has more gardening advice than anyone could ever need, here's the link.


http://www.rhs.org.uk/index.htm





Good luck.
Reply:All you need is aladdins lamp,that will solve your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment