Monday, May 11, 2009

Does anyone have links to well designed garden ideas?

I'm looking for links to good photographs, or even video links. I'm NOT interested in flower, or the extremely fancy herb gardens.





I'm interested in really practicle gardens that produce fruits, vegtables, berries, and possibly small orchards.





Living and working on my own farm leaves me little to no time to tour the gardens of other people. I'm always looking for good ideas I can incorperate into my own gardens and orchard.





So links with pictures, good drawings, or videos would be very much appreciated!

Does anyone have links to well designed garden ideas?
Just go to the site listed below, they have really great set ups...





I also like the idea of orchards kind of surrounding the garden, it sounds great to me....





My mom just made a bunch of raised beds, and we are going to have a sort of 'island' of berries in on, then in the ones around it will mostly be used for vegtables (we go through more veggies then berries, but whatever is the perfect ratio for you if great!)


No comments:

Post a Comment