Thursday, May 20, 2010

Looking for help in transforming my backyard into a haven?

i just bought a house built in 1867 and discovered that there are brick paths and brick patio so i am removing the soil by hand so not to damage the brick the yare is small and i put wooden privarcy fense all the way around and now i want to garden in what is left of the grass area. but i has searched the web for free help on design ideas and i can't find anything that is free. i can not afford to hire a landscaper to do the work for me so i wanted some ideas. does anyone know of any helpful sites that i might try?

Looking for help in transforming my backyard into a haven?
If you have a digital send me some pic and I will help you design your backyard for free been in landscape design for a years.and would love to help you out.Nthernlites40@yahoo.com
Reply:i would take her up on that offer . cant get any better that that.good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment