Thursday, May 20, 2010

How do you get the best interior designers for a special home project?

I am purchasing 2 penthouses in Austin Texas- one for living and one for creative space- I am trying to design the interiors with indoor water works and gardens- zen effects to inspire both comfort and creativity. Also environment that best expresses my personality. I see this stuff done all the time on television- and I want to sort of get headed in the right direction to manifest what I desire.

How do you get the best interior designers for a special home project?
You can check your local phone book for advertising. Word of mouth by someone who has had this type of work done before is a great start too. Perhaps someone will post on here where they got theirs started.





My creative space includes a kitchen sink with a window view and a few plants on the ledge. :)
Reply:CALL MARTHA STEWART


No comments:

Post a Comment